Walt Disney World VIP Tour Services
Ever wish you could ride all the rides you wanted in one day? Ever picture not having to worry about the crowds when entering the parks or waiting for a bus? Or have you ever wondered what the 'behind the scenes' looks like?
All that is possible with Disney VIP Tour Services!
What a VIP Tour Guide Offers:
- Daily 7 hour minimum; up to 14 hours per day with a Private VIP Tour Guide.
- Private transportation from your resort to the parks, park hopping included.
- Convenient 'behind the scenes' access to enter the Theme Parks.
- Unlimited FastPass+ access for everyone in your party.
- VIP viewing areas for parades and fireworks.
- Access to restricted areas that make navigating the parks quicker.
- Unlimited Disney knowledge.
- Up to 10 guests per tour guide.
Fun Throughout the Day:
- Your tour guide will go on almost any ride with your party.
- They will map out a plan for the day to make sure all your wishes are fulfilled.
- Your tour guide becomes part of the family, stroller pushing included.
- They will go out of their way to make sure you have the best day imaginable at Walt Disney World.
- They know where all the ride cameras are located.
Theme Park admission is required and not included. If you wish to visit more than one park that day, a Theme Park ticket that includes the Park Hopper option is needed.
VIP Tours can be booked up to 90 days in advanced, and all requests for preferred parade, show, or fireworks seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Visit Magical Travel or call 1-866-207-8387 to inquire more about Disney VIP Tour Guides or and to book your dream Disney Theme Park day!