Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Every Dollar Counts


One of our clients was kind enough to write us and tell us why she chose to book with Magical Travel.
I'm delighted to share her comments with you:
"I received our travel documents yesterday. Thanks for the great service and the gift card! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Just wanted to let you know that my daughter's college roommate's mom has a (Disney) travel agency. I received a quote from her also, which was exactly the same as yours, but she didn't offer the $75.00 gift card. I remember my friend telling me about the gift card and that stuck in my mind. It's a great idea and made my decision to book through you. Every dollar counts these days!"
We know you have a budget. And we know you don't want to waste your time or money.
So we'll work with you to make sure you get the most for your money...plus a few magical extras!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment