Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why I Love Main Street USA

Don't you just love walking down Main Street USA?

Most people usually race down Main Street hurrying to get Fast Passes for their favorite rides, but I like to linger. 

I love the quaint storefronts, the old-fashioned light posts, the fire station and the parts where the pavement meets up with cobblestone and bricks. 

I love the glorious aromas coming from the bakery, the sweet sounds of the Dapper Dans as they sing classic Americana and the colorful balloons dancing in the soft Florida breeze.

But one of my most favorite things to watch is the Trolley Show on Main Street. It varies from season to season and this summer it's better than ever. 

The colorful costumes, music and dance numbers are all-new. And they're guaranteed to make you smile!

What's your favorite thing to do on Main Street USA?

Are you a people-watcher? Popcorn-lover? Bench-warmer?









No comments:

Post a Comment