Have you ever considered adding a Walt Disney World vacation either before or right after your Disney Cruise?
It's possible and we can help you plan. Here's how it works.
- First, we'll work with you to figure out which cruise is the best fit for you and your family.
- Once the sailing dates are booked, you decide when you want to visit Walt Disney World - before or after you sail?
- We'll apply every available cruise and resort discount to save you the most money.
- We'll even give you a free shipboard credit as a thank you for booking with us :)
- If you book travel for this summer, Magical Travel will pay for your water park tickets.
- Finally, all that's left for you to do is to pack your bags!
And you won't have to worry about renting a car.
There is complimentary transportation between Port Canaveral, Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort.
So we're curious! Would you rather sail first and then visit the theme parks? Or would you rather visit the theme parks first and then set sail?