- Hang out by the pool
- Visit the spa
- Read a good book - Deck 4 has comfy lounge chairs
- Play the interactive "Muppets Adventure Game"
- Stay in and order room service
- Run a lap...or two...or three along the deck track
- Book a "couples massage"
- Play basketball on the top deck
- Get your hair braided on the deck by the pools
- See how many free soft-serve ice cream cones you can handle
- Play shuffleboard on Deck 4
- Write out your postcards to mail from Castaway Cay
- Drop the kids at Oceaneer’s Club & dine midday at Palo
- Catch a movie at the state-of-the-art movie theater
- Shop in the stores onboard the ship
- Relax in one of the lounges
- Work on your tan
- Hit the fitness center & enjoy the sweeping ocean views
- Single? Go to a mid-day singles mixer!
- Stop by Cove Café for drinks/snacks or to check email
Thursday, May 8, 2014
TOP 20 Things To Do On Your "DAY AT SEA"
On most of the Disney Cruises (four days or longer) there's at least one "DAY AT SEA" - a day when the ship has no port of call. While you can always check your Daily Personal Navigator for scheduled activities, but we thought we'd share our TOP 20 Things to Do On Your "DAY AT SEA":