If you're a coffee lover, you don't have to sacrifice your daily cup of joe when you're on vacation. In fact, you'd be surprised at how many rich, exotic blends there are to choose from. So, in honor of National Coffee Day (which is today!), we thought we'd share our TOP 5 coffee spots at Walt Disney World:
5. Les Halls Boulangerie and Patisseries in France at Epcot
A lovely way to start your day at Epcot. Plus, you can choose from a variety of French pastries, baguettes, croissants, to enjoy as you take in World Showcase.
4. Starbucks at the Main Street Bakery
There are a few locations on Walt Disney World property where you can find Starbucks coffee (including Epcot and Downtown Disney), but we chose the one on Main Street as one of the best spots. Great coffee, sweet treats - perfect way to start your day at the Magic Kingdom.
3. Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop at Downtown Disney If the name alone doesn't entice you, the coffee certainly will. In addition to signature ice cream and chocolate concoctions, you can choose from a number of specialty coffee and iced beverages - all with that signature Ghirardelli taste. Yum!
2. Boma - flavors of Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge This place makes you feel like you just landed in the beautiful African landscape. Amid the authentic African decor, you can enjoy a cup of full-bodied Kenyan AA coffee, African pastries and a great breakfast buffet. Definitely one of our top choices.
And our number one spot for coffee at Walt Disney World is...
1. Kona Island at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. Kona Island is considered one of the best spots at Walt Disney World to relax and unwind with a French press of Kona coffee. You can even take a bag of beans home with you (whole or ground, 100% pure or a blend).
So what's your favorite spot to grab a cup of coffee at Walt Disney World? Tell us in the comments below!