1. How much does it cost? There is no cost to use the Oceaneer Club - it's free and open to children ages 3 - 12. TIP: Stop by the Oceaneer Club as a family when you first board. Take a tour, meet the counselors, & learn more about what's offered.
2. Do I have to sign up my child for the Oceaneer Club? Yes. You can register children in your party either at the terminal when you check-in or at the front desk of the Oceaneer Club once you board. TIP: There's a mix of organized activities as well as plenty of free play time.
3. How can I safely check my child in and out of the club? A parent or guardian must complete the necessary paperwork and also choose a password to be given when the child will be picked up. Once your child is registered, they will receive a waterproof wristband to be worn for the duration of the cruise. The wristband is scanned electronically each time they enter and exit the kids club. Children are not permitted to leave the club until the designated parent or guardian is present and provides the correct password.
4. How often can my child visit the Oceaneer Club? Your child can visit the Oceaneer Club as often as they like! Check daily for operating hours and also for special activities such as karaoke, character meet and greets, arts and crafts, movies and more. TIP: Talk to the counselors if your child has any special needs. While one-on-one care is not available, they will work with you to make sure your child has the best experience possible.
5. What about lunch or dinner? Your kids are invited to enjoy lunch or dinner at the Oceaneer Club! And that means you can enjoy a quiet meal at one of the adults-only restaurants on board. Or, you could visit the spa, do some shopping, go for a swim, or just relax in your stateroom while your kids have fun!
And there you have it! Our Top 5 Things You Need to Know About the Kids Clubs on the Disney Cruise ships.
Have your kids visited the Oceaneer Club? Send us some pictures and tell us their favorite things to do!