Well I can tell you it's perhaps the best way to see the wonders of the world in countries across six continents. Imagine traveling to places you've only dreamed of. Places like the Great Wall of China, the Galapagos Islands, the sacred valleys and Incan cities of Peru, and the great pyramids of Egypt.
|One of the multigenerational trips to Ireland!|
So, what IS an "Adventure by Disney"?
The best way I can explain it is if you take the exceptional customer service for which Disney is known, and add in all the extras that you'd want - things like personal tour guides, behind the scenes experiences for you and your children, and visits to places that are off the beaten path and not so "touristy." When you add it all up, you get a truly magical experience where you're a traveler and an adventurer, not a tourist.
Unique Experiences on Your Adventure
So what are some of the unique things you can do on an Adventure by Disney? Well, you could...
- Cuddle a husky puppy in training for the Iditarod race in Alaska
- Learn Tai Chi from a local master
- Dine privately among priceless works of art at the Louvre Museum
- Try the age-old Greek tradition of cheese making with a local shepherd
- Or experience the explosive power of Old Faithful on a privately guided Yellowstone tour
One more thing. Adventures by Disney was really designed with families in mind. There are so many activities geared just for kids to help bring their imaginations to life. There are also multigenerational tours designed for extended families.
So, where will your next adventure be?