This is a bucket list item for many people, but really it's such an awesome experience. You'll go behind the scenes in a group no larger than 8 people to see how the bottlenose dolphins at Epcot are cared for, trained and fed. And you'll even get a chance to interact with these beautiful creatures one-on-one in waist-deep water.
(*Note: you do not need to know how to swim or be SCUBA-certified to participate)
Swimsuits are required and changing facilities, towels, shampoo, and hair dryers are provided. It's worth noting that you don't have to go in the water if you don't want to; however the price is the same for the tour either way.
- Cost: $199 per person - open to adults and teens (ages 13 and older. Under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- The tour is wheelchair-accessible - you must be able to transfer to a standard wheelchair and then to a ride vehicle.
- Cameras, cell phones and video equipment are not permitted in any backstage area including the aquarium.
- For safety reasons, jewelry is not permitted in the aquarium.
- Reservations must be made in advance - but we can take care of that for you! And if you need to cancel, be sure to give at least two days notice or you'll be charged the full price.
- Whether you go in the water or not - be prepared to get wet!
Did you know about this special dolphin encounter at Epcot? Have you done the tour? Who in your family would most love to get up close to some of the dolphins at the Seas at Epcot?